The JEWISH FEDERATION OF NEW MEXICO partners with Jewish organizations to meet the needs of Jews in New Mexico, Israel and worldwide through LEADERSHIP, PHILANTHROPY, EDUCATION and SOCIAL ACTION.Donate Now
We accomplish this by:
- Prioritizing, funding and implementing programs that meet the needs of Jews of all ages in New Mexico;
- Strengthening Jewish identity and participation among Jewish New Mexicans;
- Providing a voice for the Jewish community that addresses critical issues and celebrates Jewish life;
- Sponsoring programs that inspire and develop multi-generational Jewish leadership;
- Supporting Israel and Jews in need around the world and by mobilizing the Jewish community to respond to humanitarian crises.
JFNM is a part of the Jewish Federations of North America (JFNA), which works with local Federations across the U.S. and around the world.
Learn More About JFNM
JFNM's First Ever Population Study of Jewish New Mexico
JFNM has completed phase 1 and 2 of the Survey.